Monday, April 7, 2008

Hasslefrees' Debra Sci Fi Trooper





Just a Couple of Pictures of Debra, a Sci fi trooper from Hasslefree. I really, really liked this figure but my painting does not do it justice. I enjoyed painting it and it looks much better in person (not as yellow) as I am still learning how to use the camera. I hope Kev at Hasslefree makes a few more companions to go along with Deb, it’s a great sculpt and would fit into many sci fi games as a light trooper. My favorite part of this sculpting is the attention to details that Kev puts into each figure like the padding inside the helmet which is just visible on the side of her face; it makes for an outstanding figure. All in all this is an outstanding figure and if you’re into Sci Fi figures or games is worth the price.

No comments: