Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some new sculptings

Attempting to do some sculpting using some generic Bronze age girls for the base.  I then surfed the web for some ideas, I knew the first one I wanted to try to do was Ali Larters  character Clair Redfield from resident evil. I just really liked the look.

I also found a bunch of drawings that I liked, one steampunky the other a survivor type





For the steampunk girl I added a radio device to her hand and I am reworking the things in the front of the survivor, I am not happy with how they came out(I think the are suppose to be knives but not really sure)  I'm also think of placing a weapon in her hand.  Comment and suggestions always appreciate.
Sorry for the picture quality

2 comments:

myincubliss said...

They look pretty good, where are the source pics from?

bandit86 said...

Thanks, here is the link. it'd a pretty cool site
http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/gallery/steampunk