Saturday, September 1, 2012

Katniss as Mockigjay conversion

I absolutely loved the Hunger games and Katniss Everdean, and yes I have become one of the fanatics.
For those who read the books Katniss becomes the Mockingjay in the 3rd book and I wanted to do a figure of her. Now its not exactly as she was described in the book but pretty close.


I used a Superhero figure from Reaper miniature, and re sculpted the hood and sleeves, added some armor plates to her stomach area, her signature hair braid and of course her Mockingjay pin. Just need to add a bow string and dull coat her and she is done.


 http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

She looks great. Still yet to see the film or read the books will have to remedy that at some point

styx said...

I plan to see the movie (not read the books). She looks great and makes a great archer for Supers games!

bandit86 said...

I would recommend reading the Books first,you can watch the movie first but the book has so much more to it and it's one of those books you can't put down so you can read all 3 books in a few days. Thanks for the comments.