Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Empire of the dead (Kickstarter)


Some of the wagons from the Empire of the dead kickstarter
I bought 4 of the Hansom cabs and was very surprised to see the two occupants inside which are integral to the casting. "A night out at the Opera my dear"






All the parts fit together pretty well with a bit of drilling needed to open up some of the holes





Next is the Gentleman's coach (Gentleman or Jack the Ripper, who knows who is behind the curtain maybe even a certain Professor)  Last up is the "Black Mariah" Police wagon, who can be in that?  All the wagons are great fun to put together and paint, I now have to see about adding a whip and rains

3 comments:

Clint said...

I do like the look of these. I may have to buy a handsom or two..... I can see a "Crazy Taxi "Game set in a Victorian London!

Simon Quinton said...

Excellent job. I do want me some of these I have the vehicle rules to read before committing to get any

Unknown said...

Excellent job on the carriages.