Tuesday, November 26, 2013

First of my Otherworld kickstater figures


The Wizard and cart Kickstater bonus figures. 
Super figures, hardly any cleanup needed and they paint up really well.





 The start of the adventures camp.   There were a lot of extras in the Otherworld miniatures Kickstarter and the Camp scene was one. Bedding, tent, fire wood pile, treasure all sorts of cool stuff I have had fun painting it up so far but once again the matte coat started to leave some white spots but I caught it before it was to much.  The large fur bed was sculpted out of plastic card scraps and green stuff






















1 comment:

Simon Quinton said...

Superb I really like the additional terrain and camping accessories they do. Great job on the wizards cart I have to get me one of those!