Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tiles part 6

 Working on some special tile for my rooms. but I ran out of my water medium. Here are a few that are done and almost done.  Small puddle on the floor filled with skulls, one plastic skull and the rest were made from BBs
Double duty rat.  I used a rat from reapers bones and sliced him in half, carved out a hole in the wall and stuck the rear half in.  Started to work on the water.
Second half of the rat, taking a bath, drowning, or just swimming around.  Drilled out the floor stuck the rat in and painted the bottom.  After that dried add "Secret weapons" realistic water medium and let it dry.  I like the stuff and it easy to work with.


trio

Help squeak squeak

7 comments:

Kasper said...

Love the rats - great addition!

Lord Siwoc said...

Looks great. Well done.

Good idea how you used 1 rat to make 2.

Michael Awdry said...

Two rats for the price of one, inspire modelling Sir.

Xin said...

Love the mods. Came here from your link on DF KS site.

Unknown said...

Nice looking tiles. The water effects are well done and I think you've got a winner on your hand with the rats.

Simon Quinton said...

Just been reading through all your posts from today they are all looking marvellous mate. I'm well jealous!

bandit86 said...

Thanks everyone :)